YOU CONSENT TO OUR COOKIES IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE OUR WEBSITE.
WHEREAS, Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist us in providing you the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require your consent;
WHEREAS, Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document;
WHEREAS, This site uses different types of Cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages;
WHEREAS, This declaration has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 – General Data Protection Regulation – and Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council – e-Privacy Directive.
Application Means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
Authentication Cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session.
Cookies Cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time.
Controller” or “Data Controller Means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
Data Subject Means the natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
European Union (or EU) Unless otherwise speciﬁed, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
First-Party Cookies Means cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain.
Load‐balancing Cookies, for the duration of session.
Personal Data (or Data) Means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processor Means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Service(s) Means the service provided by this Application as described in the relative Terms&Conditions on this website.
User‐centric security Cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration.
Usage Data Means information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identiﬁer), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the ﬁle received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
User The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise speciﬁed, coincides with the Data Subject.
User‐input Cookies (session-id) such as first‐party cookies to keep track of the user's input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases.
Cookies Exempt from Users’ Consent
- This Application uses (a) User-input Cookies; (b) Authentication Cookies; (c) User-centric security Cookies; (d) Load-balancing Cookies; (e) User-interface customisation Cookies; and (f) third-party social plug-in content-sharing Cookies. According to the EU advisory body on data protection WP29, these cookies are exempt from Users’ consent.
- The Cookies will not be used for any purpose other than the one herein stated.
OTHER TYPES OF COOKIES OR THIRD-PARTIES THAT INSTALL COOKIES
- Some of the Services listed below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require User’s consent or may be managed directly by the Controller - depending on how they are described - without the help of third parties.
- A. Google AdSense (Google INC.)
- 2. Analytics The services in this section enable us to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
- A. Google AdSense (Google INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
(https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/) – Opt-Out
- 3. Traffic optimization and distribution This type of Service allows this Application to distribute their content using servers located across different countries and to optimize their performance. Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics between this Application and the User’s browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain Personal Information User are transferred.
HOW TO PROVIDE OR WITHDRAW CONSENT TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
- IN ADDITION TO WHAT IS SPECIFIED IN THIS DOCUMENT, THE USER CAN MANAGE PREFERENCES FOR COOKIES DIRECTLY FROM WITHIN THEIR OWN BROWSER AND PREVENT – FOR EXAMPLE – THIRD PARTIES FROM INSTALLING COOKIES
- Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
- The User can control and/or delete Cookies, see details on aboutcookies.org. The User can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Cookie declaration last updated on 07/05/2019